Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still in Arkansas

Yay! This is going to be such an adventure!!!!! Today my goal is to "forget" all the things that make me worry - like school and residency. I am going to mentally chill. I have been putting my stuff into storage and have noticed that I accumulated so much...stuff. I have also been packing for my trip. Guess what I am taking...stuff. While living without anything is not an option, I am sad about how many things I own that I don't use or need. So, I decided that my new goal is to simplify. I think that going to work in India will be the perfect setting to find out what that means.

2 comments:

  1. this is good. i hope you come back even more alive and full of light than before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Hannah's blog at http://hannahtoindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete