Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nights

This is the end of my first week of nights. It hasn't been too bad, I got to lay down every night so far. Monday night was rough as I had worked a 24 on Sun and then slept a whole two hours before my next shift of 14 hrs, ugh. Now I have off until Sunday.
I have to work on my M&M for next week. This schedule in not at all conducive to making it to the gym except for Th/Fri/Sat...I hope I don't lose my motivation but I plan to go when I get off today.
I got to go home for Easter but had a cold and was really tired, boo. My community group from church took me out for my birthday, love, love love them! Mexican food and bowling, yippee.
I have every night that I am off this month booked with stuff with them so it should be more fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment